Monday, July 6, 2009

July 6th, well actually 7th

Can't sleep.

My husband took a job in Virginia. He's living with my Aunt temporarily in Maryland until we sell our home in Pennsylvania. And now I'm visiting family in New York. This whole situation is just insane.

UGH! I just want to get down there. Why aren't more people looking at smaller homes? Right now is THE best time to buy. Prices are falling. Get the interest rate before they skyrocket. And there's a $5000 tax credit for first time homebuyers. We'd look at more properties in the area that we're looking to move, but what's the point? They'll be off the market before we can do anything.

I don't want this blog to be JUST about me venting.. but hey, if it helps.

So, my little guy is teething and boy is he pissed. I gave him some tylenol and some teething medicine but god, I have not seen him cry like that EVER. Just tears. It's so sad when they get those tears. You just want to kiss them all away. You know that they grow up not remembering a single tear but you still have that fear of being a bad mom. Maybe I'll get over it as he grow older, and he fakes being sick for school. Cries when I yell at him for breaking something. After it all, I think it'll still tear at my heart when I see his face get red and the tears start streaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment